The Junior Farmers Association of Ontario is looking for a summer Project Assistant to assist them with leadership programming.
Duties to include:
- Assist with the project management of a number of JFAO events including advertising, registration and tracking of all project details
- Provide support to the volunteer committees organizing the events including attendance at all teleconferences
- Act as an on site coordinator at events as needed
- Accurately track spend versus forecast
- Expand the collection of data within the membership database
Candidate to have strong written and verbal communication skills and be very confident working in Word and Excel.
Location of position: Guelph
Compensation: $15.00 n hour
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or contact 519-780-5326