JFAO is funded solely with the support of members, donors and sponsors.

Category: Community

Page 4
Pigs on the Lawn - Huron Perth
Community

Pigs On The Lawn

On Monday, May 24 our Pigs found their way out of the barn and onto the lawn of a few farmers in Huron and Perth County. They have been making

Grey County Jr Farmers
Club Newsletter

Grey’s Ag Adventure

Grey County JF is very excited to tell you about Grey’s Ag Adventure that is running from July 17th – August 28th, 2021! This is a county wide agricultural based

OYFF group photo
Community

OYFF Virtual Program for 2020

Ontario Young Farmers Forum moves to a virtual program for 2020 [Guleph, Ontario] – The Junior Farmer’s Association of Ontario (JFAO) is excited to announce the session topics for the

Blyth Threshers Ag Zone
Club Newsletter

Blyth Threshers Ag Zone

Once again, the Perth and Huron Junior Farmers clubs pulled off the petting zoo at the Blyth Threshers. This event ran from September 7-9 in Blyth Ontario

Getting Ready for Wales – Zach Lance
Community

Getting Ready for Wales – Zach Lance

As usual, summer has flown by, which in turn means I have to start packing my things, and get ready to head to Wales for my exchange opportunity!

Austria Exchange! – Kate Johnson
Community

Austria Exchange! – Kate Johnson

Spring came upon us so quickly this year, making for lots of work in a short period of time. As the summer unfolds, so does my exchange opportunity! My name is Kate Johnson

Renfrew Wins Club of the Year
Club Newsletter

Renfrew Wins Club of the Year

At the annual Junior Farmers Association of Ontario’s March Conference event this past weekend in Belleville, the Renfrew Country Junior Farmers were surprised and